We accept children of all nationalities, religions and social backgrounds. We seek to build a diverse group of children who will be able to learn and grow in an exceptional and exciting environment.
To enrol your child as a student at GrowBright you will need to prepare the following documents for submissions.
- GrowBright registration form
- 3 passport sized photographs
- Child's Immunization Record - a copy
- Father's NRIC (Malaysian/Permanent Resident only) or copy of Work Permit (copy on both sides)
- Mother's NRIC (Malaysian/Permanent Resident only) or copy of Work Permit (copy on both sides)
- Child's birth certificate (Malaysian only) or Passport and/or Dependent Visa (copy on both sides)
- Emergency action plan for anaphylaxis (if required)
Upon registration, your child will be allotted a class and a date of commencement, or be placed on a waiting list. Before your child begins at GrowBright, confirmation will be sent to you. We will be happy to show you and your family around our campus, introduce you to the staff and answer any questions you or your child may have.
Your registration only becomes valid when you visit to confirm your application and pay the registration fee and deposit. We accept children at any time of the academic year if places are available. Children can choose to be enrolled in the following classes for September 2019 intake:
- Pre-primary (5 year olds)
- Year 1 (6 year olds)
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our admissions office at +60 3 7728 9955.
Contact us to arrange a personal tour of our campus
We welcome and encourage prospective parents to experience the school and its facilities first-hand. You can arrange for a private tour anytime by contacting our admissions department who will gladly show you around the campus and answer any questions you may have. You can also discuss application and enrolment should you wish.