We are looking for an energetic and caring qualified primary classroom teacher, 5 days per week from 8am-4:00pm in Bandar Utama.
To teach and educate students according to guidelines provided by the School Curriculum Framework.
- Planning, preparing and delivering lessons to all students in the class based on the Cambridge Curriculum
- Promoting the general progress and well-being of individual students, groups of students or class entrusted to him/her
- Assessing, recording and reporting on the development, progress, attainment and behaviour of the students
- Assigning work, correcting and marking work carried out by his/her students
- Bringing a results-focused, open and collaborative way of working to all that you do to include agility, flexibility and a ‘can do’ attitude, supporting colleagues to thrive in an innovative school environment
- Undertaking any reasonable duties as required to support effective education for children across the school