Fee Structure for Academic Year 2017/18
|Application Fee (non-refundable)
Payable upon submission of the Application Form
|Enrolment Fee (non-refundable)
A one-off payment prior to student commencing classes.
Payable upon acceptance of Letter of Offer.
Note : The deposit fee is refundable to parents that provide a TWO MONTHS written notice before the child is to be withdrawn from the school, assuming that all outstanding fees are paid and all text/library books are returned.
|Student Insurance (per academic year)||RM 30|
|School Uniform / P.E. Suit
All students are required to wear uniform to school. There is also a separate P.E. Suit. All uniform sets and individual items can be purchased at the school shop.
|RM 180 per set / RM 80 per set|
|School Bus Services||The school bus service is available. Please enquiry school bus fee from reception.|
|After School Activities
ASA is available for more than 10 activities range from Art & Craft, Tae Kwon Do, Tennis, Soccer, Golf, Rhythmic Gym, Music, Ballet, Swimming, etc (Termly payment available).
|Please enquiry about ASA fee from the reception.|
There are three terms in an academic year.
All fees paid are non-refundable once term commence and/or when the student having attended a day of class.
|Termly Fee (HD / FD)
(3x per Year)
|18 months to 2+||7100 / 9200||20,200 / 26,200|
|3 to 4|
|4 to 6|
HD: Half Day / FD: Full Day
- Meals and snacks are included.
- Tuition fees are payable in advance, before the commencement of each term.
- Tuition fees will be pro-rated on a weekly basis according to the duration of the school term for new students commencing within the term.
- Tuition fees paid are not refundable once the term commence and/or when a student having attended a day of class
- All fees must be paid in Malaysian Ringgit (RM). Payment in the form of cheques or bank drafts should be addressed to JOY KIDS EDUCATION SDN BHD.
- Please email/ fax/ send by hand a copy of the transaction slip to Account Department, quoting your child’s name, class and invoice number on the said copy.
Family (Sibling) Discount
Family (Sibling) Discount is available to families with two or more children attending JKIS at the same time.
The following terms apply:
- Definition of sibling: the student must be one of two or more children having both parents in common (by law).
- The discount is applied to the second and each successive sibling registered. Students in receipt of the sibling discount are not eligible for any other discount.
- Sibling discount are withdrawn when there are less than two children from one family at the school. Discount will not be offered retrospectively.
Where any fee or part of a fee remains unpaid after the due date, the School reserves the right to charge interest on the overdue amount at the average of 5% or RM200 which ever amount that is greater from the due date until payment per invoice without prejudice to the obligation to pay fees.
All fees are subject to annual reviews and GrowBright International Academy reserves the right to revise the terms and conditions on an annual basis.